- Barley Close Community Primary School
- Head: Mrs Jo Williams
- T 01454 867090
- F 01454 867 091
- E BarleyClosePrimar…email@example.com
- W www.barleycloseschool.co.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 5 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: South Gloucester
- Pupils: 386
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 10th May 2017
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 12th June 2015
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Barley Close is set is a secluded site with large and impressive grounds. The school swimming pool which is heated is a a wonderful resource for the school. Its relatively shallow depth (1m) is ideal for teaching all children to swim.
In October 2001 the school achieved the Investors in People Standard.
In March 2002 the school was awarded the Active Mark award in recognition of the schools commitment to sport and healthly lifestyles.
In July 2002 the school was awarded the Healthy Schools Standard.
Great imporvements have been made to the school grounds to provide shade and quiet areas for the children at playtimes.
This is a school worth looking at when deciding on a suitable primary school for your child. Come and have a look for yourself! ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Barley Close Community Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.