- Barnhill Community High School
- Head: Ms Tracey Hemming
- T 020 8839 0600
- F 020 8839 0661
- E email@example.com
- W www.barnhill.h…lingdon.sch.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 18
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Hillingdon
- Pupils: 1399
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 2
- 1 Short inspection 14th September 2016
- 2 Full inspection 1st March 2012
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 18th September 2008
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Popular, oversubscribed 11-18 secondary school serving Hillingdon and Hayes.
Full national curriculum offered at KS3 and KS4. In KS4 vocational options, including link courses with the local FE college are offered.
At KS5 Level 3 (AS and A2) and Level 2 (GNVQ)courses are offered to students with appropriate experience.
The school is in new premises built in 1999. Facilities are excellent and a wide range of extra curricular activities are offered.
Converted to an academy 2012. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Barnhill Community High School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Computer Appreciation at an English Comprehensive School (BTEC Certificate Level 3)
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.