Barr Beacon School
- Barr Beacon School
Old Hall Lane
- Head: Ms Lynsey Draycott
- T 0121 366 6600
- F 01213 666876
- E [email protected]
- W www.barrbeaconschool.co.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Walsall
- Pupils: 1501
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 10th January 2014
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 13th January 2011
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
BBLC does not specialise in making provision for any particular special educational need and does not have any special units. The school aims to provide a flexible and inclusive curriculum for all its pupils.
We have a SENCO to organise and be responsible for co-ordinating SEN provision. The Inclusion team will undertake the co-ordination of provision for our pupils: with each pupil being allocated either a Key Worker or an Inclusion Support Assistant.
Key workers work with those pupils on School Action/+ and ISA's work closely on a 1:1 with Statemented pupils.
Converted to an academy 2011. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Barr Beacon School
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available