- Barr Beacon School
Old Hall Lane
- Head: Ms Lynsey Draycott
- T 0121 366 6600
- F 01213 666876
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.barrbeaconschool.co.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Walsall
- Pupils: 1501
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 10th January 2014
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 13th January 2011
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
BBLC does not specialise in making provision for any particular special educational need and does not have any special units. The school aims to provide a flexible and inclusive curriculum for all its pupils.
We have a SENCO to organise and be responsible for co-ordinating SEN provision. The Inclusion team will undertake the co-ordination of provision for our pupils: with each pupil being allocated either a Key Worker or an Inclusion Support Assistant.
Key workers work with those pupils on School Action/+ and ISA's work closely on a 1:1 with Statemented pupils.
Converted to an academy 2011. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Barr Beacon School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.