- Batley Grammar School
- Head: Kibble Gary
- T 01924 474980
- F 01924 471960
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.batleygrammar.co.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 16.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Kirklees
- Pupils: 770
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- 16-19 study programmes Requires improvement 1
- Early years provision Requires improvement 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 29th January 2015
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 17th January 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Batley Grammar School became a Free School in 2011. Entrance examination consists of: 11 - Maths, English & VR. Specimen papers for Maths and English given out.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Batley Grammar School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Excellent performance by Girls taking Classical Civilisation at an English Comprehensive School (GCE A level)
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.