- Beal High School
Woodford Bridge Road
- Head: Ms Terese Wilmot
- T 020 8551 4954
- F 020 8551 4421
- E email@example.com
- W www.bealhighschool.co.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 18
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Redbridge
- Pupils: 2066
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 22nd March 2012
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 12th December 2006
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Beal High School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking Economics at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE)
- Excellent performance by Boys taking Economics at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE)
- Excellent performance by Girls taking Sociology at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE)
Special Education Needs
The school's SEN provision caters for pupils with a variety of needs. A range of strategies are deployed in order to meet the individual needs of these pupils. By supporting them in their inclusion in all aspects of school life, the school helps them to become independent learners, working towards their full potential. This provision includes support in the classroom, a National Literacy programme in Year 7, Social Skills groups, a Linkworker system, use of Support Agencies, Staff INSET, a SUBCO system, a SEN list, pupil I.E.Ps, Key Stage 3 Language Support lessons, Key Stage 4 Supported Studies and Key Stage 4 Homework club.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders||Y|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory||Y|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.