- Bebington High Sports College
Higher Bebington Road
- Head: Ms Catherine Kelly
- T 0151 645 4154
- F 01516 438065
- E schooloffice@bebi…high.wirral.sch.uk
- W www.bebingtonhigh.com
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Wirral
- Pupils: 999
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- 16-19 study programmes Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Requires improvement 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Requires improvement 1
- 1 Full inspection 22nd September 2017
- Previous Ofsted grade: Inadequate on 27th April 2016
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
The school has specialist Additional Needs facilities on site.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Bebington High Sports College
Please login to post a comment.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Sports Organisation at an English Comprehensive School (VRQ Level 3)
Special Education Needs
AT BHSC, our first responsibility is to meet the needs of all our students and their parents/carers by providing an outstanding professional service. To do that, the school provides a quality education for all students through the effective and stimulating delivery of the curriculum. From Year 7 to 13, we expect high standards from students and staff in all areas of the school - from inside the classroom to being ambassadors in our community and beyond. All participants are provided opportunities to maximise their own potential and together, we celebrate success and achievement at every opportunity. As a school, we strive to provide a caring yet challenging environment, encouraging students not to settle for second best. We are committed to forging an ever-stronger partnership with parents, the community and local businesses so that together we can provide and maintain a quality education for all. We have adopted a policy of continuous improvement in every aspect of the school's work and life.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty||Y|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available