Bellerbys College Cambridge
- Bellerbys College Cambridge
- Head: Mr Nicholas Waite
- T 01223 652800
- F 01273 322313
- E [email protected]
- W www.bellerbys.…tions/cambridge
- An independent school for boys and girls aged from 14 to 19.
- Boarding: Yes
- Local authority: Cambridgeshire
- Pupils: 237
- Religion: None
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
- ISI report: View the ISI report
- Linked schools: Bellerbys College Brighton, Bellerbys College Oxford
What the school says...
Bellerbys College Cambridge combines the best facilities, passionate teachers and like-minded students to provide a friendly and motivating learning environment, all of which improve a students understanding of science and engineering subjects and a chance to enhance their academic skills.
The diverse mix of scientists, engineers, mathematicians and IT specialists means that at Bellerbys Cambridge students have an outstanding learning experience and are provide with the opportunity to progress to the top universities in their field. We have been awarded 12 Good School Guide Awards and are in the top 7% of English schools based on the Department for Education 2013 Performance Tables.
Our historic college building is home to state-of-the-art science laboratories, purpose-built study rooms and the best modern online learning technology. Technology assisted learning is an everyday event in class, allowing for greater independence and the development of key skills required for university. ...Read more
Do you know this school?
The schools we choose, and what we say about them, are founded on parents’ views. If you know this school, please share your views with us.
Please login to post a comment.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Excellent performance by Boys taking Physics at an English Independent School (GCE A level)
- Excellent performance by Boys taking Mathematics at an English Independent School (GCE A level)
- Excellent performance by Boys taking Mathematics (Further) at an English Independent School (GCE A level)
- Best performance by Girls taking Physics at an English Independent School (Cambridge International Certificate Level 1/Level 2)