- Bethlem and Maudsley Hospital School
Monks Orchard Road
- Head: Dr John Ivens
- T 020 8777 1897
- F 020 8777 1239
- E office@Maudsley-B…l.southwark.sch.uk
- A special state school for pupils aged from 4 to 19
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Southwark
- Pupils: 62
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- 16-19 study programmes Outstanding 2
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 2
- 1 Short inspection 14th September 2016
- 2 Full inspection 18th November 2011
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 23rd September 2008
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Bethlem and Maudsley Hospital School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.