Bethlem and Maudsley Hospital School
- Bethlem and Maudsley Hospital School
Monks Orchard Road
- Head: Dr John Ivens
- T 020 8777 1897
- F 020 8777 1239
- E [email protected]…l.southwark.sch.uk
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 4 to 19.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Southwark
- Pupils: 57
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- 16-19 study programmes Outstanding 2
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 2
- 1 Short inspection 14th September 2016
- 2 Full inspection 18th November 2011
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 23rd September 2008
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
This is not currently a GSG-reviewed school.
Do you know this school?
The schools we choose, and what we say about them, are founded on parents’ views. If you know this school, please share your views with us.
Please login to post a comment.
Results by exam and subject
Special Education Needs
The Good Schools Guide writes: Maudsley and Bethlem Hospital School provides education for pupils who are in and out patients.