Bethlem and Maudsley Hospital School
- Bethlem and Maudsley Hospital School
Monks Orchard Road
- Head: Dr John Ivens
- T 020 8777 1897
- F 020 8777 1239
- E [email protected]…l.southwark.sch.uk
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 4 to 19.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Southwark
- Pupils: 61
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- 16-19 study programmes Outstanding 2
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 2
- 1 Short inspection 14th September 2016
- 2 Full inspection 18th November 2011
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 23rd September 2008
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Bethlem and Maudsley Hospital School
Please login to post a comment.
Results by exam and subject
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.