- Bexhill High Academy
- Head: Mrs Heidi Brown
- T 01424 730722
- F 01424 212613
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.bexhillacademy.org
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 16.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: East Sussex
- Pupils: 1072
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 4th May 2017
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 30th April 2015
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Bexhill High Academy
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Hospitality / Catering at an English Comprehensive School (VRQ Level 1)
- Best performance by Girls taking Hospitality / Catering at an English Comprehensive School (VRQ Level 1)
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
Careers intervention used by this School
|EDT||Routes into STEM with EDT|
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.