- Bickley Park School
24 Page Heath Lane
- Head: Mr Patrick Wenham M.A. (Cantab)
- T 020 8467 2195
- F 020 8466 7121
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.bickleyparkschool.co.uk
- An independent school for boys and girls aged from 2 to 13.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Bromley
- Pupils: 363
- Religion: None
- Fees: 2017-Nursery - five morning sessions - £2,200 per term; Nursery - five full day sessions - £3,275per term; Pre-prep - Reception and Years 1 & 2 - £3,760 per term; Prep - Year 3 - £4,265 per term; Prep - Years 4 to 8 - £4,910 per term
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
- ISI report: View the ISI report
What the school says...
Patrick's teaching career spans more than 30 years and includes time in state and international education.
In his eight years as a head teacher, three of which have been at Bickley, Patrick has taught history, maths, English, religious and general studies to children aged 7 – 13. He has also led a variety of clubs and produced plays and musicals.
Patrick's focus is making the boys' experience of learning relevant and engaging at a time when the educational gender gap in attainment is widening.
He is passionate about about making learning relevant to boys and they are are constantly being told how their learning will help them later in life. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Bickley Park School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.