Birchen Coppice Academy
- Birchen Coppice Academy
- Head: Charlotte Davis
- T 01562 823582
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Worcestershire
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Inadequate 1
- Early years provision Inadequate 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Inadequate 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Inadequate 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Inadequate 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Inadequate 1
- 1 Full inspection 13th July 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 31st January 2014
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Birchen Coppice Academy
Please login to post a comment.
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.