- Birdlip Primary School
- Head: Mr David Metcalf
- T 01452 862331
- F 01452 862331
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.birdlip.gloucs.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 4 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Gloucestershire
- Pupils: 103
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 25th September 2006
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Birdlip School, at the heart of the community, will provide equal access to the curriculum for all pupils in a caring, well-resourced environment. This will enable all children to be happy whilst reaching their full potential and developing a sense of self-worth within a broadly Christian ethos. Its high standards together with good academic achievements will be widely recognised and celebrated and form the foundation for the next stage in their education and give them confidence for their future.
Birdlip School encourages broad and balanced learning in a fun, creative and vibrant atmosphere. We bring children together to prepare them for a bigger world with everyone in our school community having a part to play in supporting and caring for each other.
'Helping each other to prepare for a bigger world.' ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Birdlip Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.