Birdlip Primary School
- Birdlip Primary School
- Head: Mr David Metcalf
- T 01452 862331
- F 01452 862331
- E [email protected]
- W www.birdlip.gloucs.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 4 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Gloucestershire
- Pupils: 103
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 25th September 2006
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Birdlip School, at the heart of the community, will provide equal access to the curriculum for all pupils in a caring, well-resourced environment. This will enable all children to be happy whilst reaching their full potential and developing a sense of self-worth within a broadly Christian ethos. Its high standards together with good academic achievements will be widely recognised and celebrated and form the foundation for the next stage in their education and give them confidence for their future.
Birdlip School encourages broad and balanced learning in a fun, creative and vibrant atmosphere. We bring children together to prepare them for a bigger world with everyone in our school community having a part to play in supporting and caring for each other.
'Helping each other to prepare for a bigger world.' ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Birdlip Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available