- Bishop Heber High School
- Head: Mr David Curry
- T 01948 860571
- F 01948 860962
- E generaloffice@bis…er.cheshire.sch.uk
- W www.bishophebe…heshire.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Cheshire West and Chester
- Pupils: 1263
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- 16-19 study programmes Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 12th April 2011
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 6th March 2008
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Bishop Heber High School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking Business at an English Comprehensive School (Applied GCE A level Double Award)
Special Education Needs
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class||Y|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.