- Bleakhouse Junior School
- Head: Mr John Bates
- T 0121 422 2841
- F 0121 422 9895
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.schools.sa…t/bleakhousejnr
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 7 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Sandwell
- Pupils: 243
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 3rd February 2017
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 18th January 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Bleakhouse Junior School
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.