- Bleasdale School
27 Emesgate Lane
- Head: Mrs Kairen Dexter
- T 01524 701217
- F 01524 702044
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.bleasdales…ol.lancs.sch.uk
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 2 to 19. Type of SEN provision: PD - Physical Disability; SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty.
- Boarding: Yes
- Local authority: Lancashire
- Pupils: 30
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Early years provision 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 26th April 2012
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 11th March 2009
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Bleasdale School
Please login to post a comment.
Special Education Needs
Bleasdale House Community Special School is a Lancashire Authority maintained school, providing education for pupils with Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties, age range 2-19 years, mixed. Bleasdale House School is a residential Special School, opening 38 weeks of the year, 190 days split into 3 terms. The House currently operates a 2 week boarding pattern, closing every 2nd weekend. Day places are also offered at the school.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability||Y|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty||Y|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.