- Bledington Primary School
Old Burford Road
- Head: Ms Jill Kewley BA (Hons) PGCE NPQH
- T 01608 658388
- F 01608 659124
- E email@example.com
- W www.bledington.gloucs.sch.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 4 to 11
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Gloucestershire
- Pupils: 89
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Early years provision Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 20th January 2011
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 11th June 2008
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
* Bledington primary is an improving school which is led well with energy and vision by the Headteacher and Governors.
* Teachers and TA's are dedicated and work hard for the benefit of the pupils.
* Staff set high expectations of pupil's conduct and so relationships are very good, behaviour is good and pupils are very willing to take responsibility.
* The very good moral and social development of pupils is a significant strength of the school.
* The curriculum is enriched with good provision for pupil's personal development and a good range of extra curricular activities, especially with regard to sports and through visitors and educational visits.
* Parents make very good contributions to pupils learning at home and in school.
* Links with the community are very good and pupils are very proud of their school and are fiercely loyal. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Bledington Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.