- Bluecoat Academy
- Head: Sian Hampton
- T 0115 929 7445
- F 01159 426257
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.bluecoat.uk.com
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 19.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Nottingham
- Pupils: 2193
- Religion: Church of England
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- 16-19 study programmes Satisfactory 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 10th March 2011
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 21st February 2008
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Previously known as The Nottingham Bluecoat School and Technology College, converted to an academy 2012
What the parents say...
No comments received for Bluecoat Academy
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
Careers intervention used by this School
|Future First||Building an alumni community|
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.