- Bollington Cross CofE Primary School
- Head: Mr Yenson Donbavand
- T 01625 572138
- F 01625 576602
- E admin@bollingtonc…ss.cheshire.sch.uk
- W www.bollington…heshire.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 5 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Cheshire East
- Pupils: 175
- Religion: Church of England
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 11th July 2012
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 20th May 2008
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Bollington Cross CofE Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.