- Bordesley Green Girls' School & Sixth Form
Bordesley Green Road
- Head: Mrs Judith Woodfield
- T 0121 464 1881
- F 01214 643311
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.bordgrng.bham.sch.uk
- A state school for girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Birmingham
- Pupils: 962
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 7th February 2014
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 1st July 2009
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Bordesley Green hope to open a 6th form in 2010.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Bordesley Green Girls' School & Sixth Form
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Excellent performance by Girls taking Mathematics at an English Comprehensive School (ELQ Band C)
Special Education Needs
In recent years we have admitted pupils with a range of special needs and an increasing number of pupils with Statements (mostly for general learning difficulties but several have hearing impairment).
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Aspergers Syndrome [archived]|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders||Y|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders [archived]|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|Delicate Medical Problems [archived]|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.