- Bosworth Academy
- Head: Mr Chris Parkinson
- T 01455 822841
- F 01455 828194
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.bosworthacademy.org.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 19.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Leicestershire
- Pupils: 1287
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- 16-19 study programmes Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 4th October 2017
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 5th February 2014
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Converted to an academy 2012.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Bosworth Academy
Please login to post a comment.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Media: Comm & Prod at an English Comprehensive School (Applied GCE AS level)
- Best performance by Girls taking Hospitality / Catering at an English Comprehensive School (BTEC Certificate Level 3)
Special Education Needs
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment||Y|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available