- Boughton Heath Academy
- Head: Mr Steven Ellis Bed (Hons) Npqh
- T 01244 981010
- F 01244 348 984
- E email@example.com
- W www.boughtonhe…heshire.sch.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 4 to 11
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Cheshire West and Chester
- Pupils: 209
- Religion: Does not apply
- Current Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 19th October 2011
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 28th September 2006
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Boughton Heath Academy
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.