Boundstone Nursery School
- Boundstone Nursery School
Upper Boundstone Lane
- Head: Mr Jim Brannan
- T 01903 276860
- E [email protected]
- W www.boundstone…ancingcfc.co.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 5.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: West Sussex
- Pupils: 115
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 18th October 2017
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 18th July 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
This is not currently a GSG-reviewed school.
Do you know this school?
The schools we choose, and what we say about them, are founded on parents’ views. If you know this school, please share your views with us.
Please login to post a comment.
Special Education Needs
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication||Y|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.