- Braidwood School for the Deaf
- Head: Mrs Karen Saywood
- T 0121 464 5558
- F 01214 645844
- E email@example.com
- W www.braidwood.bham.sch.uk
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 19.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Birmingham
- Pupils: 62
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 4th October 2013
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 9th November 2010
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Braidwood School for the Deaf
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Excellent performance by Girls taking English Literature at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE)
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.