- Bramhall High School
- Head: Mrs Lynne Fox
- T 0161 439 8045
- F 01614 398951
- E headteacher@bramh…h.stockport.sch.uk
- W www.bramhallhi…ockport.sch.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 16
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Stockport
- Pupils: 1092
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Requires improvement 1
- 1 Full inspection 24th October 2014
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 4th February 2010
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Bramhall High School offers secondary education to the community of Bramhall and the surrounding areas. Academic results are high, in a context where the stated objectives of the school are about developing fully rounded individuals - so sport, music, drama and other extra-curricular activities are well developed and important to everyone. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Bramhall High School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Geology at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE)
- Best performance by Boys taking Home Economics: Food at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE)
Special Education Needs
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders||Y|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.