- Brampton Ellis CofE Primary School
- Head: Mrs Alison Benbow
- T 01709 760370
- F 01709 875 884
- E brampton-ellis-co…email@example.com
- W www.bramptonellis.org.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Rotherham
- Pupils: 468
- Religion: Church of England
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 16th October 2013
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 10th December 2009
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Brampton Ellis CofE Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Special Education Needs
Brampton Ellis C of E Junior School fully supports the principle that children with Special Educational Needs require the greatest possible access to a broad and balanced curriculum as determined by the National Curriculum. Children are given support as far as possible to achieve this. We also aim to develop independence within the classroom environment. We run a variety of different programmes to meet children's specific needs and develop their potential.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders||Y|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.