- Brampton Manor Academy
- Head: Dr Dayo Olukoshi Obe
- T 020 7540 0500
- F 020 7540 0510
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.bramptonmanor.org
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Newham
- Pupils: 2046
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 14th June 2012
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 1st February 2007
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Brampton Manor is an outstanding 11-18 Academy, located in East Ham, London. In April 2011, the school chose to convert to Academy status, becoming the first school in Newham to do so. We are a highly successful school. Examination results have been significantly above the Newham and National averages for the last 3 years. In 2013, 75% of our students achieved 5 or more A* - C grades, including English and Maths. This makes us the highest performing school in Newham. We have also been in the top 1% of all schools for the progress that students make from KS2 to GCSE. Our English Baccalaureate figure in 2013 of 41% is the best of any school in Newham and is comfortably above the Newham and national average. All groups of students and abilities make outstanding progress in our school.
Brampton Manor is a calm and harmonious learning institution. We have excellent resources in all curriculum areas. Our state-of-the-art sixth form centre opened in September 2012 to our first set of ambitious and aspiration all sixth formers. Our AS results were the best of any school in Newham and outperformed many others in the sub-region.
Brampton Manor Academy is a Leading Edge and a National Support School. Our Principal, Dr Olukoshi is a National Leader of Education.
Brampton Manor excels in a large number of areas: the arts, drama, sport and music. We take part in high status debating competitions, beating many highly rated independent schools such as Eton! We are unique in having a farm on our site, that provides an outstanding outdoor learning opportunity for our students. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Brampton Manor Academy
Please login to post a comment.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Health & Social Care at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE)
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.