- Brine Leas School
- Head: Mr Andrew Cliffe Dip Ed Man, Npqh, Ba
- T 01270 625663
- F 01270 610373
- E email@example.com
- W brineleas.co.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Cheshire East
- Pupils: 1391
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- 16-19 study programmes Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 21st April 2017
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 17th September 2008
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
The school is over subscribed and takes from up to 33 primary schools. The House system underpins everything we do and students are encouraged to take part in different events. In Maths there is the opportunity for early entry and the curriculum is stretching and appropriate. Since becoming an Academy in 2010 there has been considerable building work which has enhanced the facilities on site. BL6 also opened in 2010 and numbers on roll are high with a wide range of post 16 courses on offer. The school received Outstanding from Ofsted in 2008. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Brine Leas School
Please login to post a comment.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking Mathematics (Pure) at an English Comprehensive School (GCE AS level)
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available