- Bristol Metropolitan Academy
- Head: Mrs Sally Apps
- T 0117 377 2071
- F 01173 772090
- E email@example.com
- W www.bristolmet.net
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 19.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Bristol
- Pupils: 783
- Religion: Does not apply
- Open days: September
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 11th January 2017
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 24th May 2012
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Opened September 2009, replaced Whitefield Fishponds Community School.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Bristol Metropolitan Academy
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Excellent performance by Boys taking Public Services at an English Comprehensive School (BTEC Certificate Level 3)
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.