Bristol Metropolitan Academy
- Bristol Metropolitan Academy
- Head: Mr Cameron Shaw
- T 0117 377 2071
- F 01173 772090
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.bristolmet.net
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 19.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Bristol
- Pupils: 843
- Religion: Does not apply
- Open days: September
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 11th January 2017
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 24th May 2012
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Opened September 2009, replaced Whitefield Fishponds Community School.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Bristol Metropolitan Academy
Please login to post a comment.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Excellent performance by Boys taking Public Services at an English Comprehensive School (BTEC Certificate Level 3)
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available