- Broadgreen International School, A Technology College
- Head: Ms S Beevers
- T 0151 228 6800
- F 01512 209256
- E enquiries@broadgr…nationalschool.com
- W www.broadgreen…onalschool.com
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Liverpool
- Pupils: 1179
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- 16-19 study programmes Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 5th May 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 15th May 2014
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Broadgreen International School, A Technology College
Please login to post a comment.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking Other Languages at an English Comprehensive School (IBO Standard level component)
- Best performance by Boys taking Untranslated Literature at an English Comprehensive School (IBO Higher level component)
- Best performance by Boys taking Small Business Management at an English Comprehensive School (OCR Cambridge National Certificate)
International Baccalaureate: diploma - the diploma is the familiar A-level equivalent.
International Baccalaureate:primary years - primary years is a programme for ages 3-12.
Special Education Needs
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability||Y|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.