- Broadmeadow Special School
- Head: Miss Karen Warrington
- T 01902 558330
- F 01902 558327
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 2 to 7. Type of SEN provision: PD - Physical Disability; SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Wolverhampton
- Pupils: 53
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 3rd July 2014
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 24th March 2011
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Broadmeadow Special School
Please login to post a comment.
Special Education Needs
The school caters for children with autism and severe and complex learning difficulties and is able to offer assessment and diagnosis.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability||Y|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty||Y|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.