- Bromet Primary School
- Head: Mrs Maria Pace M.Ed
- T 01923 481310
- F 01923 227938
- E email@example.com
- W www.bromet.herts.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 5 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Hertfordshire
- Pupils: 278
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 15th March 2013
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 23rd January 2008
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Bromet Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.