- Brookfields School
- Head: Mrs Sara Ainsworth Bed, Med, Npqh
- T 0151 424 4329
- F 01514 953460
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.brookfieldsschool.com
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 2 to 11. Type of SEN provision: ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder; SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Halton
- Pupils: 81
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 7th March 2013
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 1st November 2007
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Brookfields School
Please login to post a comment.
Special Education Needs
Brookfields School caters for pupils with severe and complex learning difficulties. The school was awarded the NAS Accredited Status in December 2004 and again in October 2005. We have a sensory room, soft play room, cookery facilities garden, sports facilities, and outdoor play facilities. At Brookfields School every pupil is included and valued.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty||Y|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.