- Brooklands School
27 Wray Park Road
- Head: Mrs Teresa Prior
- T 01737 249941
- F 01737 242 017
- E email@example.com
- W www.brooklands.surrey.sch.uk
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 2 to 11. Type of SEN provision: SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Surrey
- Pupils: 92
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 18th July 2014
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 27th September 2012
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Brooklands School
Please login to post a comment.
Special Education Needs
School has an assessment nursery and caters for children with severe learning difficulties (SLD), profound and multiple learning difficulties (PMLD), and autistic spectrum disorder with associated learning difficulties.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty||Y|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.