- Broughton Hall Catholic High School
Yew Tree Lane
- Head: Ms Susan Clarke
- T 0151 541 9400
- F 01512 281980
- E email@example.com
- W www.broughtonhall.com
- A state school for girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Liverpool
- Pupils: 1207
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 6th November 2013
- Previous Ofsted grade: Satisfactory on 12th January 2012
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Broughton Hall Catholic High School
Please login to post a comment.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking Small Business Management at an English Comprehensive School (OCR Cambridge National Certificate)
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.