- Broughton Hall Catholic High School
Yew Tree Lane
- Head: Ms Susan Clarke
- T 0151 541 9400
- F 01512 281980
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.broughtonhall.com
- A mainstream state school for girls aged from 11 to 18
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Liverpool
- Pupils: 1237
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 6th November 2013
- Previous Ofsted grade: Satisfactory on 12th January 2012
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Broughton Hall Catholic High School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking Small Business Management at an English Comprehensive School (OCR Cambridge National Certificate)