- Broughton Primary School
- Head: Mr Peter Hargrave B.Sc. (Hons.) Dunelm
- T 01652 655711
- F 01652 655 711
- E email@example.com
- W www.broughtonp…maryschool.net
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 4 to 11
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: North Lincolnshire
- Pupils: 333
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 7th March 2012
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 7th May 2009
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Broughton Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.