- Buglawton Hall School
- Head: Mr Jonathan Gillie
- T 01260 274492
- F 01260 288313
- E head@buglawtonhal….manchester.sch.uk
- W buglawtonhall-ebsd.co.uk
- A state special school for boys aged from 7 to 16. Type of SEN provision: SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health; SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty.
- Boarding: Yes
- Local authority: Manchester
- Pupils: 11
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 18th June 2014
- Previous Ofsted grade: Inadequate on 28th February 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Buglawton Hall School
Please login to post a comment.
Special Education Needs
The school caters for students with emotional and behavioural difficulties.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health||Y|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty||Y|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.