- Burfield Academy
- Head: Mrs Dee Hughes
- T 01323 819309
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 4 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: East Sussex
- Pupils: 72
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 10th May 2018
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Burfield Academy
Please login to post a comment.
Overall school performance (for comparison or review only)
Independent schools frequently offer IGCSEs or other qualifications alongside or as an alternative to GCSE. The DfE does not record performance data for these exams so independent school GCSE data is frequently misleading; parents should check the results with the schools.