- Burfield Academy
- Head: Mrs Dee Hughes
- T 01323 819309
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 4 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: East Sussex
- Pupils: 72
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 10th May 2018
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Burfield Academy
Please login to post a comment.
Overall school performance (for comparison or review only)
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.