- Burman Infant School
- Head: Mrs Julie Carter
- T 0121 744 1843
- F 01217 440609
- E email@example.com
- W www.burmaninfantschool.com
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 7.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Solihull
- Pupils: 236
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Early years provision Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 20th May 2009
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 12th July 2006
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Burman Infant School
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.