- Burnage Academy for Boys
- Head: Mr IAN DOUGLAS FENN
- T 0161 432 1527
- F 01614 422366
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.burnage.ma…chester.sch.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 16
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Manchester
- Pupils: 946
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Requires improvement 1
- 1 Full inspection 29th June 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 20th September 2012
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Formerly known as Burnage High School.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Burnage Academy for Boys
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Urdu at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE)
2016 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Urdu at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE Full Course)
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
Careers intervention used by this School
|EDT||Routes into STEM with EDT|
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.