- Bury Grammar School Boys
- Head: Mr Richard Marshall
- T 0161 797 2700
- F 01617 634655
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- An independent school for boys and girls aged from 7 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Bury
- Pupils: 511
- Religion: None
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
- ISI report: View the ISI report
- Linked schools: Bury Grammar School Girls
What the school says...
Entrance examinations consist of: 11Maths, English and Interview. 16 GCSEs and Interview.
Based on KS2 syllabus, not designed to be a threatening hurdle. Previous year paper sent out. Last three years available to purchase.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Bury Grammar School Boys
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Chemistry at an English Independent School (GCSE)
- Excellent performance by Boys taking Biology at an English Independent School (GCSE)
- Excellent performance by Boys taking Physics at an English Independent School (GCSE)
All-through school (for example 3-18 years). - An all-through school covers junior and senior education. It may start at 3 or 4, or later, and continue through to 16 or 18. Some all-through schools set exams at 11 or 13 that pupils must pass to move on.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.