- Cadmore End CofE School
- Head: Mrs Debbie Groom
- T 01494 881460
- F 01494 883653
- E email@example.com
- W www.cadmoreendschool.org
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Buckinghamshire
- Pupils: 59
- Religion: Church of England
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 15th October 2014
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 5th October 2012
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Providing high quality education for over a hundred years, Cadmore End School is a small village church school, well prepared for the 21st century. Both our pupils and their parents value the friendly and approachable style in which the school operates and it is recognised that excellent work goes on in the school. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Cadmore End CofE School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.