- Cameley CofE VC Primary School
- Head: Miss Hannah Maggs
- T 01761 452644
- F 01761 452796
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.cameleyprimaryschool.org
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 4 to 11
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Bath and North East Somerset
- Pupils: 99
- Religion: Church of England
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 22nd May 2014
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 8th July 2010
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
At Cameley Primary School we aspire for all our children to:
Have high expectations of their own learning and behaviour
Learn with confidence and enthusiasm
Reach their full potential, be confident in themselves and to work to the best of their ability
Consider others with kindness, respect and equality
Be positive, responsible citizens who know right from wrong, make good choices and support those around them.
Enjoy a happy, safe and healthy lifestyle
We achieve this by providing: a safe environment, providing a setting that is secure and stimulating, where we all feel we belong; excellent teaching, providing excellent learning for every child and to motivate and enthuse; high expectations, promoting clear and consistent boundaries for behaviour, as well as a fun, creative curriculum that is fully inclusive for all learners.
We are a caring school and value the contribution of parents, children, the Church and the wider community. We work as a team, towards common goals for the benefit of every child. Our creative curriculum gives children practical opportunities to learn through the environment around them in a rewarding atmosphere. We take every opportunity to celebrate the achievements and successes of all our children. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Cameley CofE VC Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.