- Cardinal Pole Catholic School
205 Morning Lane
- Head: Ms Jane Heffernan
- T 020 8985 5150
- F 020 8985 7325
- E email@example.com
- W www.cardinalpole.co.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 19.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Hackney
- Pupils: 1056
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- 16-19 study programmes Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 17th January 2017
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 1st February 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Cardinal Pole Catholic School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking Business Studies & Econs at an English Comprehensive School (GCE AS level)
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
Careers intervention used by this school
|Future First||Building an alumni community|
|EDT||First Edition with EDT|
|Future Frontiers||One-on-one support from FF's trained university graduates|
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.