- Carisbrooke College
Isle of Wight
- Head: Mr Peter Shaw
- T 01983 524651
- F 01983 825456
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.carisbrooke.iow.sch.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 19
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Isle of Wight
- Pupils: 930
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- 16-19 study programmes Requires improvement 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Requires improvement 1
- 1 Full inspection 11th March 2015
- Previous Ofsted grade: Inadequate on 13th March 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Re-opended summer 2011 as Carisbrooke College having previously been known as Carisbrooke High School and Sports College.
The school is now a two-tier education system of Primary and Secondary, and will be federated with Medina College, with shared sixth form provision at the Nodehill site, Newport town centre. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Carisbrooke College
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Special Education Needs
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Aspergers Syndrome [archived]|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders [archived]|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|Delicate Medical Problems [archived]|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory||Y|
|Has SEN unit or class||Y|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|