- Carmel College
- Head: Mr Mike Shorten
- T 01325 254525
- F 01325 254335
- E email@example.com
- W carmel.org.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Darlington
- Pupils: 1252
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 20th November 2013
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 26th February 2009
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Converted to an academy 2011
What the parents say...
No comments received for Carmel College
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Computer Appreciation at an English Comprehensive School (OCR Cambridge National Diploma)
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.