- Caterham High School
- Head: Dr A Atkins
- T 020 8551 4321
- F 020 8551 1933
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.ecaterham.net
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Redbridge
- Pupils: 1115
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- 16-19 study programmes Requires improvement 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 9th October 2014
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 7th December 2012
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
In 1998 Caterham is the first and only school in Redbridge to have been awarded a Charter Mark, the government's award for excellence in public service. Caterham is still Redbridge's only Charter Mark school and now in 2002 we have been awarded this again. We are particularly proud of this achievement as to win a Charter mark for the second time involves an even more rigorous selection procedure. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Caterham High School
Please login to post a comment.
Special Education Needs
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment||Y|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.