- Catherine Junior School
- Head: Miss Jennie Nurse
- T 0116 262 5896
- F 01162 538 751
- E office@catherine-…n.leicester.sch.uk
- W www.catherine-…icester.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 7 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Leicester
- Pupils: 515
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 9th March 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 12th February 2014
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Catherine Junior School
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.