- Chaddlewood Primary School
- Head: Mrs Sarah Mackness
- T 01752 337450
- F 01752 348 785
- E chaddlewood.prima…firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.chaddlewoo…lymouth.sch.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 4 to 11
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Plymouth
- Pupils: 402
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 13th December 2013
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 10th December 2008
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Chaddlewood is a very successful school that works hard to achieve a good combination of high expectation of academic achievement alongside strengths in art music and PE. We received a highly positive Ofsted report in March 2003 and are ranked in the top 4 Plymouth schools according to the latest performance tables. If you have any queries regarding our school, please contact us. We were previoulsy two separate schools, an infant and junior but merged in 2007. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Chaddlewood Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.