- Cheam High School
- Head: Mr Peter Naudi
- T 020 8644 5790
- F 020 8641 8611
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.cheam.sutton.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Sutton
- Pupils: 1935
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- 16-19 study programmes Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 12th February 2015
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 13th May 2010
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Academy converter 2011.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Cheam High School
Please login to post a comment.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Excellent performance by Girls taking Mathematics (Further) at an English Comprehensive School (GCE AS level)
2016 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Home Economics: Food at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE Full Course)
- Best performance by Girls taking Building / Construction at an English Comprehensive School (BTEC First Award)
- Best performance by Girls taking Business at an English Comprehensive School (Vocational GCSE Double Award)
Special Education Needs
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty||Y|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available