Chelsea Community Hospital School
- Chelsea Community Hospital School
369 Fulham Road
- Head: Mrs Janette Steel
- T 020 8746 8672
- F 02087 468 683
- E [email protected]
- W www.cchs.org.uk
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 19.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Kensington & Chelsea
- Pupils: 112
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- 16-19 study programmes Outstanding 2
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 2
- 1 Short inspection 1st May 2018
- 2 Full inspection 25th September 2014
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 3rd March 2010
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
This is not currently a GSG-reviewed school.
Do you know this school?
The schools we choose, and what we say about them, are founded on parents’ views. If you know this school, please share your views with us.
Please login to post a comment.