Chelsea Community Hospital School
- Chelsea Community Hospital School
369 Fulham Road
- Head: Mrs Janette Steel
- T 020 8746 8672
- F 02087 468 683
- E [email protected]
- W www.chelseachi…pitalschool.org
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 19.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Kensington & Chelsea
- Pupils: 85
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- 16-19 study programmes Outstanding 2
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 2
- 1 Short inspection 1st May 2018
- 2 Full inspection 25th September 2014
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 3rd March 2010
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Chelsea Community Hospital School
Please login to post a comment.