- Chelsea Community Hospital School
369 Fulham Road
- Head: Mrs Janette Steel
- T 020 8746 8672
- F 02087 468 683
- E email@example.com
- W www.chelseachi…italschool.org
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 19.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Kensington & Chelsea
- Pupils: 85
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- 16-19 study programmes Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 25th September 2014
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 3rd March 2010
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Chelsea Community Hospital School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.